Saturday, October 17, 2009

Serious Moonlight

Good morning!
Even before I enjoy some breakfast, I wanted to post my supper! B-May, who has been working at the Portsmouth Film Festival yesterday and all day today and tomorrow, got home around 645, 7. Like I said before, I was waiting for her to feed me, and I was glad I waited. She took some cheese tortellini from Buitoni and layered it in pie dish with spinach, sauce, and more cheese. It was an interesting presentation of this typical pasta! She thought the sauce needed to be boiled first but I thought it came out fine.

Then we went and saw one of the premiere movies of the Festival: Serious Moonlight. It starred Meg Ryan, Tim Hutton and Kristen Bell with a strange appearance of Justin Long as well. We really enjoyed this movie and hope that it circulates wider as it is worthy of much bigger audiences! Perhaps the highlight however, was catching a few glimpses with Brett Cullen - better known to me, at least, as Goodwin from LOST. He's starring in one of the films here and is apparently hopping about and catching some others. We didn't get his photo or anything. Oh well!
Breakfast awaits: later!


No comments:

Post a Comment